Monday, March 15, 2010


Here I am again. It is shocking how pathetic I am at keeping this updated. Anyways, all apologies aside here's what new:

a) A third bun came out of the oven. A boy this time
b) Set up a spacious new studio here in Saskatoon
c) getting back into making one of kind pieces for non-commercial exhibitions
d) dishes and jewellery now available at The Better good, here in Saskatoon
as well as Mysteria in Regina, Alberta Craft Council Shop, Edmonton AB, Floating Gold Iceberg, Victoria BC and Room6 in North Vancouver.

Here's some new work. I'll try to be more faithful.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bows and Sparrows said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:47 PM  
Blogger Bows and Sparrows said...

I love your work and would love to blog about you. Have any image you'd be willing to share with me and my readers? This is my blog: http://bowsandsparrows.blogspot.com/

2:48 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love that your pieces are simple and intricate at the same time. Nature-themed designs are really like that, I guess. They seem to be more difficult to do by hand because of the details. That kind of skill is very useful in making custom jewellery. Calgary has numerous shops where jewellers specialize in creating all sorts of designs from different materials, depending on what their clients think of. Have you ever exhibited your work here in Calgary?

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home