Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Time for a little update. High time.
Horn of Plenty has relocated to Saskatoon, Saskatchewan!
I've included some images of new work.














Here is an updated list of shops and galleries where Horn of Plenty dishes and jewellery are available:



Vancouver: Purr (Granville Street)
'M' boutique, West Van
Vancouver Art Gallery Shop

Edmonton: Sabrina Butterfly Designs, Hyland District

Calgary: Kit, 11th Ave
Purr, Kensington and 17th locations
Shisomiso, Art Central

Saskatoon: Mendel Art Gallery Shop

Toronto: Distill Gallery, Distillery District

Ottawa: Workshop Studio and Boutique

Seattle, Washinton: Blue Bottle Gallery

5 Comments:

Blogger Sabrina Butterfly Designs said...

Cathy your new work is LOVELY!!!
I would love to carry some of your cups, mugs and bowls in the shop. I am starting to carry some housewares and I think this would be a great addition!! let me know what you think.
Sabrina

9:59 PM  
Blogger shannon said...

hey cathy!!
my name is shannon butler, we went to school together back-in-the-day but i was a few years under you at acad. anywho...i have an awsome gallery in ft st john, and would love to sell your stuff!!! checkout my blog www.shannonbutlerceramics.blogspot.com. i only take 25% and i know you would sell everything there!!! let me know if you're interested?
thanks
shannon

3:29 PM  
Blogger J R said...

Does that mean that the trailer has relocated from Nelson to Saskatoon?

3:08 PM  
Blogger The Noisy Plume said...

EEK!

Just had to drop you a line and say that I'm from Saskatoon but am currently living in Idaho. I wanted to say hi and lovely work!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Carey Shaw said...

As I write this,I am drinking my morning coffee out of one of your mugs that I got at the MacKenzie Art Gallery in Regina. And it is lovely. Thank you for making such beautiful pieces!

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home