Monday, February 27, 2012


Thank-you! Come again

This is the title of my exhibition that has just open at the Elsie Shcerle Gallery at the Last Mountain Lake Cultural Centre in Regina Beach, Sk. The show features documentation and mugs from 'the Bents Cup Project', a series of free souvenir cups made for an abandoned Saskatchewan town. The show also features other pieces related to the decline of rural prairie communities.

The show will be up until April 29. I will be giving an artist talk on March 16th at 7:00, the same evening as the opening reception. I will also be giving a "print on clay' workshop that weekend (sat, sun).
I'm pretty sure there are a few spots left. If you would like to register call (306) 729-4484

1 Comments:

Blogger Deirdre said...

Hi Cathy,
It's just me contacting you through your blog.
Deirdre

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home